Old Kings Cross Road
Off Loons Road, Lochee
- CBT, A1, A2 and A Licence courses (all Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency Approved)
- Refresher courses for "born-again" bikers or for new bikes
- Training tailored to your needs, 7 days a week
- Advice on Theory Test (including Hazard Perception)
- MCIAC Accredited Training School
- Training site in Dundee, with use of all safety equipment and Motorcycle/Moped included in prices
GMTS (Tayside) Ltd in Dundee and Perth
Training 7 days a week.
GMTS (Tayside) LTD
Old Kings Cross Road
Welton Industrial Estate
Margaret Mitchell, who runs Dundee based motorcycle training business GMTS (Tayside) Ltd is the first training business in Scotland to gain MCIAC accreditation - guaranteeing you the very highest level of training and service.
At GMTS we have 2 fully qualified DAS instructors with decades of experience between them and one down trained (Polish speaking) instructor to get you off to the best and safest start on your two-wheeled road to freedom.
We will work out a programme of lessons to suit your individual requirements and deliver your training at a time and a pace which suits YOU.
You can be certain that we will do our utmost to make sure that you have the best instruction we can offer, in a safe environment, and with the biggest amount of FUN we can fit in!!
- Safe off road training area
- Fleet of motorcycles ranging from 50cc to 600cc for student use
- Loan of helmets, jackets and gloves to trainees at no extra cost
- We also have boots size 5-12, trousers and waterproofs available for loan
- Student discounts available
- Compulsory Basic Training (CBT)
- Direct Access (DAS)
- A1, A2 and A Licence courses (all Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency Approved)
- Refresher courses for "born-again" bikers
- New bike familiarisation runs
- Post-test advanced training
" Friendly staff with easy communication to novice riders. Relaxed atmosphere between rider and instructor whilst out on the road. All good, will be back for future training."
"I highly enjoyed the service. Ian is a great instructor and the company is very professional and friendly"
"Great training! I had never ridden before and I left feeling confident to take on the road. "
"Absolutely loved it!!! Everyone was very helpful, professional and patient. Would recommend highly. "
"Training was made fun, easy to understand and always able to ask questions if not understood. Very enjoyable"
"Amazing experience. I will definitely recommend GMTS to friends, family, etc., looking for any sort of bike lessons. Patient instructor and I’m glad I booked with GMTS."
""I found the training informative and, most importantly, safe. I am a novice rider but feel a lot more capable after my CBT. "
Mitchelson Ind Est
- Very high pass rate, never beaten on price, quality or customer care, open 7 days a week
- Established 1996, one of the largest and busiest training schools in Scotland
- CBT, A1, A2, A DAS & Advanced rider training. Over 10,000 passes since 1996
- Guaranteed CBT & Guaranteed A2/DAS Courses. Quick pass courses available
- The only school in Scotland to achieve Investors In People (IIP) award
- Quote Code BMDD when enquiring to receive an additional travel discount
Kinnoull Road Off Dunsinane Avenue Dundee Angus DD2 3PZ
74 East Dock Street Dundee Tayside DD1 3LH