Unit 19 Wansdyke Workshops
- Kickstart Motorcycle Training offers CBT, Direct Access, A2, Refresher and Advanced courses
- All our Instructors are Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency approved, and most have additional qualifications
- We offer a friendly and professional service and all courses are tailored to suit you
- You can train on one of our bikes or use your own
Gordano Motorcycle Training
- Delivering top class rider training from CBT and onwards
- Very modern motorcycles, totally reliable, clean kit and helmets
- 1-1 or 1-2 tuition for the entire duration of your CBT and Direct Access course
- Facilities at Gordano School and at Portishead Town Football Club - The only providers of the Gordano Motorcycle Safety initiative
- Learn at your pace - no intensive courses, no groups - 2 and 3 hour lessons from the moment you begin learning to ride
- Substantial training and coaching experience - delivering top class rider training
- 8.45am to 6.30pm Monday – Friday, all year round
We do things differently here
GMTS.BIKE is no ordinary motorcycle training centre. Here, you can become the complete rider.
We provide you with the opportunity to learn to ride in the right way.
Gordano Motorcycle Training in Portishead, Bristol, we just love riding bikes. We love the freedom, the fun, and the camaraderie between bikers, all the different events and all the different types of bikes.
The holidays, the touring. The joy is endless.
The running costs are pretty good too!
If you live in the Gordano Valley and Weston-Super-Mare region, what are you waiting for? Call 01275 269385 today.
Gordano Motorcycle Training is a top class motorcycle training centre and is the sister of our Advanced Motorcycle Training and Cornering Skills school - Get Cornering
GMTS.BIKE as it’s known in short, is delivering outstanding motorcycle lessons to new riders who recognise the difference between how they learn best, instead of being made to fit around how someone else wants them to learn.
Our Standard is about helping and supporting someone learning to properly acquire the skills, knowledge, and understanding, that they need to ride safely and responsibly throughout their riding career.This means that the Standard is not just about teaching a learner to pass a test. Instead, it is about developing the learner’s competence and their willingness to continue the learning process beyond their test.
Paul Dickinson, Director and Coach for Get Cornering and GMTS.BIKE, has substantial industry experience. His qualifications are evidence of his commitment to provide exceptional training for his clients and they exceed the industry standards.
Paul holds a number of industry specific qualifications including;
BTEC Advanced Award for Motorcycle Instructors
Edexcel Examination Board
RoSPA National Diploma in Advanced Riding Instruction
Action Indoor Sports
- MCIAC Gold standard accredited
- CBT-DAS-Improver-Back to Biking and Advanced Courses
- Bikes, Mopeds and all equipment provided
- Theory test support and Training
- Fully comprehensive insurance and no hidden extras
- Quality training from DVSA approved professionals
- Outstanding first time pass rate
Old Gloucester Road
- Full time, purpose built training centre with all facilities
- We have a Module 1 test circuit permanently laid out for you to train on - Training 7 days a week
- Rolling road training machines for beginners - the only ones in the UK!!
- Courses include CBT, A2, Direct Access, Refresher and Advanced
- Large fleet of bikes available (mopeds, 125cc, 500cc and 600cc) plus free use of helmet, gloves and waterproofs
- Residential Courses – Free on-site accommodation - Full licence in one visit
54-56 Brigstocke Road St Pauls Bristol BS2 8TY
Telephone: 0117 942 8256
The Pavilion Centre Frog Lane Coalpit Heath Bristol BS36 2NW
Telephone: 0800 197 8850