1161-1163 New Chester Road Eastham Wirral CH62 0BY
Telephone: 0151 327 8187
72-76 Oxton Road Birkenhead Merseyside CH41 2TW
Telephone: 0151 653 8704
Unit 15, Shaw Road
- Rocket Motorcycle Training offers training from CBT to Full Licence
- Our fully qualified instructor team are all DVSA approved and can teach Compulsory Basic Training, Direct Access and up to test standard riding
- Safe off-road training area - Free use of all equipment
- Rocket Motorcycles are dedicated to giving you the best possible training to make you a safer rider
- Don't waste your money and compromise your personal safety. We offer the best quality of training anywhere in the North West
- Servicing and repairs to all makes and models of scooters/bikes from 50cc to 1000cc
Motor Sport Pavillion Aintree Racecourse Liverpool Merseyside L9 5AS
Telephone: 0151 525 4533
Chadwick Court Chadwick Street Liverpool Merseyside L3 7EY
Telephone: 0151 236 3338
Hen & Chickens Garage Prescot Road Melling, Liverpool Merseyside L31 1AN
Telephone: 0151 520 0026
48 Wellcroft Road Huyton Liverpool L36 7TB
Telephone: 07918 649 051
Coal Pit Lane
Off Wigan Road
- Great location only ½ mile from the DVSA Test Centre in Atherton, Manchester - Train in your test area
- Professional rider training 7 days a week with friendly and VERY patient Certified DVSA Instructors
- All aspects of motorcycle road rider training given - CBT, mid-range, Direct Access, Back to Biking, Enhanced Rider skills
- Pre-booked motorcycle tests have a tailored training plan with a motorcycle test date
- All equipment supplied FREE i.e. Helmet, Gloves, Motorcycle, etc
- Fresh Start Motorcycle Training offers professional, quality training at affordable prices
Millenium Motorcycle Centre Aspinall Place Thatto Heath St Helens MerseysideWA9 5PE
Telephone: 01744 730 730
Unit 4, Lawrenson St Ind Est Lawrenson Street St. Helens Merseyside WA10 2PL
Telephone: 01942 732765
Unit 6 Moorfoot Road Parr St Helens Merseyside WA9 2DY
- CBT, DAS, Advanced, Back 2 Biking, and one 2 one training offered - Ladies days upon request
- Brand new fleet of Yamaha bikes - MT07's and YBR125's
- Brand new clean motorcycle clothing to borrow free of charge
- On site cafe and clean toilet facilities
- Yamaha UK backed training school with full classroom facilities
- Free on site secure parking
- Friendly professional instructors - the only bike school in Chorley and surrounding areas
CHORLEY YAMAHA BRADLEY RIDER TRAINING
My name is Liam Bradley and along with my wife Sue, we own and manage Chorley Yamaha Bradley Rider Training. I’ve been riding for over 30 years and spent 10 of those teaching CBT & DAS.
During those 30 years I’ve spent a fortune on bikes many of which I wish I still had, from a Honda 50 to a 103cui Harley Fat Bob. I’ve owned touring bikes, sports bikes, street fighter’s & adventure bikes. Different bikes for different moods just so long as I had 2 wheels I was happy.
I’ve had the pleasure of training a vast amount of bikers from a wide range of backgrounds, Airline pilots, a senior orthopaedic surgeon, senior police officers, the head of a multinational company, a Priest and a Rabbi to name but a few.
So, no matter what your background, your gender, your age or riding experience I’d love to welcome you to Chorley Yamaha Bradley Rider Training to start your riding experience.
WHY CHOOSE US?
- We are open 7 days a week
- We teach you to ride a bike, not just to pass a test!
- A new fleet of Yamaha's
- We have on site snack bar
- Toilets facilities
- Free secure ample parking
- Stress free training facility
- All the equipment supplied is clean and fresh
- We only have Cardington qualified instructors on site
- We provide Helmets, Protective clothing, gloves, waterproof over wear
- We can spread your course to suit your personal needs
- We can also spread the cost on the DAS courses
- My team and I are also very patient and understanding to each individual needs and requirements
"Lovely place to do CBT. Instructor was patient, calm and supportive."
"I did a back to biking course with Liam and can’t sing his praises enough."
"Liam is an extremely patient guy (God knows I pushed him enough) “lol” in the end I passed mod 1 no minor marks, and mod 2 with only 1 minor."
"Did my CBT & DAS with Liam start to finish passed first time and loved every minute of it. Top bloke with a wealth of knowledge."
" Liam was a terrific instructor. He was patient, unflappable, and great fun. "
"My son Jake came back high as a kite after the CBT now keen as mustard to do his restricted test when he’s old enough. ."
"With Liam expert tuition I passed both my module 1 and module 2 first time."
Lakeside Centre North Promenade Southport MerseysidePR9 0JN
Telephone: 0796 762 7277
100 Rake Lane Wallasey Merseyside CH45 5DE
Telephone: 0151 637 2225